I recently saw some postings on the Network Radios and Inrico T320 facebook pages where people complained that the display of their T320 suddenly inverted the colors/contrast. I had the same issue on my T320 and this is how to solve the issue:
- Install Netguard from the Play Store or APK-mirror on your device.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select “Options”
- Select “Advanced options”
- Activate the first option: “Manage system apps”
- Go back to the main screen
- Click on the “Search Loupe” and type in “1000”
- Click on the drop down arrow next to Android system
- Disable outgoing Wifi and Cellular Acces by clicking on the green logos.
- Make sure “Aply Rules and conditions” is checked
- The Wifi and Cellular logos should be red and barred.
- This will fix your coulour invertion and probably a whole lot of other issues 🙂
One Reply to “Inverted Colors/Contrast on T320”
great article, thank you for sharing