Another great tip by @Phil NR001
(Only applicable for devices with a indefinite rotating channel knob selector who run a PRO version of Button Mapper & Google Play Store)
This configuration enables you to use an indefinite channel knob to browse trough your numbered channels.
For me this is a great added feature because now I can safely browse channels when I’m driving in my car. Most of my frequently used channels are assigned to the program buttons, but now you have a more extended channel list at your finger tips.
- Add numbering to your channels/contacts: 01 Channel 01, 02 Channel 02, 03 Mom, …
- Add the rotate left & rotate right button in Button Mapper
- (“Add Buttons” or sometimes they are already added)
- For the Left Button: Select “Broadcast Intent” and add the following line to the field “Action“: com.zello.intent.channelDown
- Do this for “Single”, “Double” and “Long Press”
- For the Right Button: Select “Broadcast Intent” and add the following line to the field “Action“: com.zello.intent.channelUp
- Do this for “Single”, “Double” and “Long Press” and mind the capitals!
This should work with most indefinite rotating channel knob selectors. If you find a Network radio that doesn’t support this, let us know!
(We know about the Telo TE-390 already)